Monday 14 February 2011

OUR GRANDPARENTS

The students of 6è write about their grandparents.
John:
My grandmother was a professional golf player. She played in small competitions. She didn't play in a world competition.
Maria:
My grandfather was a teacher. He worked in a school. He didn't cook in a restaurant
René:
My grandad was a sailor.He travelled to Australia. He's got a boat called Santa Cristina.
Júlia:
My grandfather was a doctor. He worked in a hospital. He didn't travel to China.
Paula V:
My granfather was a wine producer.He had got vineyards. He didn't play football.
Joan:
My grandfather was a pilot. He travelled around the world.He didn`t travel to Mars!!!!!!!!!!
Miguel:
My grandfather was a policeman. He stopped a man. He didn't play basketball.
Laia R:
My grandfather was a chef. He cooked fish and meat. He didn't play basketball.
Carol:
My great-grandfather was the head of a water company. He didn't work on a laboratory. He didn't play the piano.
Anna:
My grandfather was a policeman.He worked in a police station.He didn't work in a hospital.
Yasmina:
My grandpa was an ambulance driver.He travelled to a lot of places. He didn't work in China.
Alba:
My grandfather was a football player. He played for Barça. He didn't cook.
Marina:
My grandfather was a doctor. He didn't work in a hospital. He worked in a CAP.
Marc:
My grandmother was a farner. She planted vegetables in the garden. She didn´t travel to the UK.
Tania:
My grandfather was a scientist. He investigated fish.He didn't investigate people.

11 comments:

  1. Anna Arques de 6è A14 February 2011 at 18:42

    Information is very interesting and fun.
    I am very happy and excited, this blog will serve as much to practice English!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good 5é is a very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done 6é, this is cool and I like it very much!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This of work is a very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!
    interesting things about our grandaparents!
    It's a very good activity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH!!! SORRY 6É!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.This of work is a very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very good the text is a information of people from scool and is very interesting good bye



    andrea 5èa

    ReplyDelete
  9. my mum is cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this Blog.
    And it's an interesting!!!
    bye!*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete